CAREERS AT METROPOLITAN
We at Metropolitan are always on the lookout for fantastic individuals, who are health minded, to join our team.
We are a holistic minded business. To get a sense of what we do and how we do it, we recommend that you go through the website thoroughly before applying. We hire for both part time and full time positions. Some things you should know before considering a position with us. We look for individuals that fit the description below.
If you feel like this describes you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you within 48 hours. If you do not hear back from us, please re-send your application, as we more than likely didn’t receive your information.
• We are looking for individuals that are friendly and pleasant to the public.
• Customer service is crucial to your position and our staff must be detail oriented and attentive to our clients and their needs.
• Practitioners are expected to do follow up with clientele and must be able to build rapport with their clients.
• Practitioners must be timely and not have any challenges with being on time for their shifts.
• You will be best suited for this position if you enjoy working with other staff, however you will be working on your own at least half of your shifts.
• Must be responsible, bondable and honest.
• Please note we are open 7 days a week, including days, evenings and weekends.
• We are a fun and solid group of individuals that are dedicated to people experiencing deep relaxation and healing.
The synergy with staff is fun and respectful. We are a tight staff and support each other.
• We are looking to add someone that is of the nature to be a pleasure to work with.
• We do a lot of our communication thru texting and email therefore a smart phone is a necessity for the position.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
For those of you that are not experienced in massage and are looking for a career in the healing arts: For almost 30 years, Deborah, the owner of the company, has been teaching people how to massage and start their own careers in this wonderful field of the healing arts.
If learning massage and starting a career is what you are looking for please email Deborah Drummond directly at firstname.lastname@example.org